Boy vs. Girl

Boy vs. Girl
He, Her, Who?

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In your sight, in your Spotlight; that's all I want...

I don't think i really attacked you, i just you know put some ideas out. IF this and that.

So, anyway aakash, what if the sweet girl in your perspective is 'SWEET' but different in mine.

You may disagree, but i reserve the right to my opinion right. :)

So, a friend bought this to my attention that I’ve been talking about the jerk guys and the negative side of guys. So I guess I should take his word for it because, there are some guys who are fairly gentlemen..I gotta agree.

Well its kind of ironic though right? Cause we say so much shit, call them jerks, yet we still for them…There must be a reason…The positive end to this...

So, WHY?

Well its your smile, personality, humour and well chivalry for some guys…and that’s not all…but all im trying to say is, there are some pretty amazing guys out there who are worth it… =]

This post, I think, was not as worthy as previous ones..I mean all these good things were hard to express…Not that I am a negative person, its just really hard to express feelings… J

As I end off, I’d like to add something my friend Pooja said…

...If girls want they can see the good side

and honestly there are alot of jerk girls too out there. Its just that we judge too quickly. We just see the top layer of the onion, we don’t want peel and see the rest.

The thing is girls don’t go for the sweet, quite shy boys who are average looking

they have to go for the "Bad boys" and then we complain they are jerks?

Honestly, Girls themselves don’t know what they want

they cant all get the perfect man can they?? So in my opinion no one is a jerk, its the way we see things"

And just to add to that, when she says we don’t see the rest of the ‘onion’ well, that’s the problem. We fall for guys without seeing what they are like from the inside and when we find out, we say well he’s a jerk!!!


thats all for today,

kidgonewild

2 comments:

  1. I like this post a lot now I wanna see Aakash's comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i dnt think he has one..and thanks jay..at least someone likes it :P

    ReplyDelete